The county has had 28.2% job growth over the past decade and Winter Garden boasts a thriving business community.
About 20 minutes west of Downtown Orlando, Winter Garden is the latest master-planned community, much like Lake Nona and Winter Park.
Where people can live, work and play.
You can walk to work, walk to the nearest restaurant, or theater, spend time on the lakefront and really have an outdoor Floridian lifestyle.
Like other planned neighborhoods, the town center acts as the centerpiece.
More restaurants, retail and entertainment in the plans. The town center backs up to Lake Hancock, where there will be an outdoor, lakefront entertainment district where the community can come together to enjoy an evening out or attend a special event.
The center is also incorporating office space and apartments, surrounding subdivisions, building homes as far as the eye can see.
You can get into a townhome from the high $200' or on one end of the scale and you can go all the way up. If you’d like, you could be on a lake for $900,000 to $1+million
Winter Garden Has become one of the best locations when it comes to Real Estate in Orlando.
Winter Garden Properties
About the Neighborhood
- Hawksmoore - Winter Garden from the $300's
- Lake front Homes - Dr Phillips from the $700's
- Lake Nona homes from the $280''s to 5M+
- Legado- Windermere From the $300'S
- Sedona - Kissimmee from the $230's
- Stonebridge - Metrowest from the $180's
- Storey Grove - Winter Garden from the 300's
- Winding Bay - Winter Garden from the 298's
- Winter Garden